Announcements of Interest to Peace Historians
- 100 Years After World War I Symposium: Local to Global Impact of an International War (University of South Carolina Upstate, April 6-7, 2017)
- 100 Years of Peace with Justice: looking back, moving forward (American Friends Service Committee, Philadelphia, PA, April 21, 2017)
- Crossing the Line: Women of Anabaptist Traditions Encounter Borders and Boundaries (Eastern Mennonite University Harrisonburg, VA, June 22-25, 2017)
- Peace Initiatives and the Urban Space in the long 20th century (Berlin, September 28 and 29, 2017)
- 2017 PHS Conference: Remembering Muted Voices: Conscience, Dissent, Resistance and Civil Liberties in World War I through Today (October 19-22, 2017, National World War I Museum, Kansas City, MO). pdf of cfp
- 2 special issues of Signs may be of interest to Peace History Society members:
Please send announcements to Marc Becker at email@example.com.